Thursday, December 18, 2014

Matswapati

Matswapati is an event that SMAN 3 Bandung held to maintain our rich and original culture of Indonesia, especially West Java. It was called culture festival or “ Festival Budaya “ in Indonesian. This event held once a year. All SMAN 3 Bandung students participated in this big event.

I started the day with practicing our performance because on 2 o’clock we were going to perform a cabaret. We practiced for 4 days to make a great show. We really put all of our effort to this event because this event will be watched by people from all around Bandung, not only SMAN 3.

Finally, we have finished the show. I can say it was a big success because our coach was happy with the result and proud of us. At first i felt my heart beat really fast, but when you actually acting on the stage, my heart beat normally again.

After the show, i went to the food bazaar and bought mojito. It was fresh and cold and nice. I talked about everything with my friends there and have a lot of fun. In the afternoon, the performers and audience increase. The people started to crowded in front of the stage and stand still there waiting for the guest star, Glenn Fredly.


At the end of the day, we were having a great time and the performance was so great. Not only the singer , but also the other musician. I really love the way they play music bacause they play music happily and that made me really enjoy  the songs and forget about anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment