Monday, February 9, 2015

Last Holiday

Last holiday, i went to North Sumatera. North Sumatera is my family’s hometown. I always excited when it come to go to my hometown. I love my hometown because the cool breeze in the morning is so refreshing. The view is so amazing and i can get so many great pictures there. Sometimes, my handphone can’t operate because of the bad signal but actually i like it when i just can enjoy my holiday without anything to worry about ( my handphone always ring because of class group notification etc ).


And then, there’s so many family members there. I can’t even remember all of them at the time. I have difficulties in communicating with the because i can’t speak Bataknese and they can’t speak Indonesian properly. So my mom is my translator there.

I love the food there too. It is rich with spices and very original. I ate some “fried banana” but a different version from what i’ve tasted before.


After i went to North Sumatera, i came home and spent my holiday in my house. I just lay in my bed 
and watched some films until i finally have to go to school again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment