Monday, December 15, 2014

Video Conference 1

When our english class was doing a video confrence, i was doing my physics final task. The other classmates submitted the task in the physics study hour, but my task wasn’t ready at that time. So i decided to finish my task after school. When i was working at my task, suddenly someone told me to leave the class because he wanted to clean the class. I walked to the library and unfortunately, there was someone using the power source. My laptop can’t run without power source. And then i thought the best way to finish my task is to go to someone else’s class and i chose to go to XI Science 3. It was only about 5 minutes i sat there, then someone asked me to leave the class again. I was confused. And i checked the other class and found one of my friend was sitting in XI Science 1. I asked his permission to use the class and he said i can use the class. And finally i finished the task. When i was going to print out the task, i rememberes, that i didn’t bring flash disk to transfer the file. Luckily one of my friend borrowed me his flash disk. I went to the place where i ussualy print my tasks, and when i tried to open the file,it was broken, i couldn’t open the fila and that made me panic. I rushed back to school and search different flash disk to borrow. After i found another flash disk, i ran back to the print store and opened my file. I printed the task and finally put it to the teacher’s desk. When i checked the time, the english class has finished so i couldn’t be present at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment