Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Essay about Peace

I never really have a big fight with anyone because i’m the person who wants to keep peace with anyone i know. I only had small misunderstanding situation a few times. One of them happened in my 3rd year of elementary school.

My best friend told me a secret and i promised not to tell anybody about that secret because it is very embarrassing. But, unfortunately, i told that secret to one of my friend that couldn’t keep a secret. So, in no time, the secret spread all over the class, and everyone made fun of my best friend. I feel very sorry for my friend, and i couldn’t blame anyone but myself for this problem. Of course, my best friend got angry with me, she spoke to me in high notes while crying and i only could say sorry.

I left her crying by herself because i thought if i follow her, it would just make her annoyed with my presence. It felt like forever since the last time i spoke to her. But one day, i braced myself to one more time, ask for apology to her. I want to keep my relationship to her as a best friend because she is such a loving, cheerful, and funny close friend to me.


I called her at school, and she responded. I was scared at first, but i had to be brave to save my relationship with my friend. I said i’m really sorry, and i accepted that it was my mistake. I promised i won’t do anything like that again in the future. I didn’t give anything like chocolate or candy to ask for her apology, but fortunately, she accepted my apology. I was very happy that i could reconstructed my relationship with her as a best friend. And from that time, i learned a lesson that i should never ever fail anyone’s faith in me and to always keep secrets as secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment