Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Gamarvani 2015

Gamarvani is an art event that was held in 2015 by SMAN 3 Bandung. In Gamarvani we could find a modern art, traditional art, delicious menu from food truck, and many more. I saved my money so I could buy some foods there.

Tiloe’s Theatre, one of my extracurricular in school, was going to perform in Gamarvani. We practiced a lot to prepare the best performance we could give to the audience. Me and my friends was being the ‘coach’ because the real ‘coach’ c

ouldn’t teach the actor and actress. He was having another business in another city. I was afraid that we couldn’t teach them as good as my real coach would teach them, but I believe we could perform like we had expected.


I was very happy and proud in the process of the practice because they seem to be getting better every day, even though sometimes they kid around too much but I know when the time had come, they would give their maximum effort to reach our goal.

And when the performance time had come, they perform the act very well and the audiences gave a great feedback and respond to our act. I hit the stage at the end of the performance to perform the closing dance. The audience quantity was 3 times more than the quantity of last year’s art event.

After that, I watched the art extracurricular collaboration that turned out really awesome, even the Hivi members got awed by that performance. After that I join the other member of T’sT and explore the food trucks. I bought a delicious drink with Ovomaltine on it. While drinking the chocolate drink, me and my friends watched Hivi. It was a great performance, started by their cool entrance from the middle of LED screen on the stage with an addition of smoke effect to make it even cooler. And then we enjoyed the show, the songs were the best hits from Hivi, and we were having a really good time.

At the end of the day, I got home with one of my friend that gave me a ride to home. Luckily, he asked me a ride to my house because it was 10PM and it would really help if I didn’t have to use public transportation at that late night. With that, I ended the day. It was a very memorable day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment