Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Task 3 : My Unforgettable Moment

 My Unforgettable Moment happened few months ago. I was chatting with my friend, Danelle. We both love to watch badminton games. While we were talking about badminton games, Danelle asked me to watch the badminton match live. I agreed because I’d love to see the match live and feel the euphoria.

After that, I decided to save my money for the ticket. I eat less and actually it was hard to do. But when I success on the first day, my will became stronger and I thought I could get enough money for the ticket.

My money was already enough for the ticket. I felt really really happy that time. But then other happy news came. Danelle said we can watch the match for free! I jump off the bed after hear that news and directly tell my mom about my plan to watch the match in Jakarta. My mom agreed and I can’t stop smiling after that.

The day had come. We are really ready to watch the match. At the front gate we met the badminton player from Canada. She is beautiful, tall, and kind. She smiled at me and Danelle! We smiled back at her and then we walked in to the court.

In the court, we sat in VIP class. It felt so close to the players and we easily watch the match with almost no disturbance, except the man who is standing in front of us and blocking the view of the match. There, we can find so many celebrities who were watching the match.


And after the match that Indonesia won, the players threw some shirts to the audience, and lucky me, I got one from Ahsan ! I felt very lucky and happy, but I decided to share it with Danelle. Well thank you so much to Danelle because of her I can watch the match without using my money and had a super great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment