Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Task 1 : Introduce Myself

Hello, my name is Claudia Natasha May Shary. People usually call me Eca. I don’t know where did it come from, but my mom said it was from “ Natasha “. I was born in Indonesia, West Kalimantan, Pontianak on 13th May 1998. My dear parents are Berlin Situmorang and Tiosari Ompusunggu. I have 2 brothers, they are Julian Situmorang who is working in Palu, and the other one is Agus Trihan who just graduated from ITB now. I am the youngest in my family and I’m happy about it because my family care about me in their own special way. They let me do something I like but never stop to warn me about things.
I just moved to Bandung a year ago. The cause is my father. He has heart problem so it would be better if we move to Bandung. I enjoy live here. Now I’m going to tell you about my interests. My hobby is reading books. I love to read novels, comics, or articles. I love watching too. I love watching cartoons, movies, or variety show. I addicted to “ Running Man “ . it is a variety show from Korea. I don’t really like Korea that much, I love Running Man more. My favorite TV serial is NCIS. I also addicted to music. I listen to music like anytime. Before I go to school, at school, after school, before sleep, and other times. I love many genres of music, like Pop, Rock, Jazz, Blues, Modern, Ballad and so on. I love to listen to Kris Allen ( American Idol ), Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc. And I looovee food. I love eating cakes, bread, chocolate and so on. Even though I have a slim body.

And now I’m going to tell you about my characteristic. I am a lazy person. I often wake up late. I usually just lay in my bed, watch movies while eating for a whole day. I know it’s a bad habit, but I try to fix it. I love to annoy people, make something, surf the internet, doodling, and many more. I love to write down my ‘crazy’ ideas. Well I hope I can be a writer too, sometimes. Okay, I think that’s all from me. Thank you for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment