Friday, May 22, 2015

#30216 : Trip to Bali

On 20th-26th April 2015, me and the other 11th grader went to Bali. First we met at the train station. There, we took our luggage tag. After waiting for about 2 hours, we finally set off from Bandung. We enjoy the way to Surabaya because me and my friends have a good time on the train, we played, we chatted, we ate, and the other fun stuff.

On the next evening we arrived at the harbour. We rode the bus depended on the class. I slept on the way to the hotel and when i arrived,  i watched Barcelona ( which Barcelona won the match ) and finally fell asleep.

For now, i will tell you the best part of this Trip to Bali. The first one happened on the first day of the trip, we went to the “ Tanjung Benoa “. I had so much fun there since i played 3 awesome water sports. I played banana boat, parasailing and of course jet ski. I played a lot of sports until i couldn’t get a good amount of food. But that’s not a problem.



And then my next favorite moment is when we ate dinner on “ Jimbaran “. The food is very tasty and fresh, i even ate my friend’s food. After we ate, we flew a lantern per class and we were having a good times with our class.


Next is the moment where we visited the “ Penglipuran Village “. That place is so tidy and still traditional. I took some photos there.




One of my most favorite thing is when we ate at “ Kintamani “. We wereserved with more than 10 different foods. I ate a lot of food there, and i had the best watermelon i’ve ever eaten there. I wish i can come back to Kintamani soon.

Next is the “ Malam Keakraban “. At that moment, i performed a cabaret from Tiloe’s Theatre and it turned out to be satisfying. After that, at midnight, me and my friends ordered McDonald’s double-cheesse burger, french fries, and soda. We ate until 2 a.m. and went to our own room.




That’s my favorite moment when we went to Bali. I felt so happy and have a very good time there and i wish i can have another memorable trip like this next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment